Magnus has been a critical part of the Office of Chief Information Office at the Department of Justice since 2012 serving in various capacities including Business Process Reengineering, Technical Writing, Front Office / Budget Operations Services.
Some of the current activity our team manages include:
- Support development of annual OCIO budget and spending plans.
- Maintain and report on OCIO and reimbursable spending plans.
- Support management and reporting of OCIO’s and Reimbursable budgets.
- Coordinate OCIO deliverables to Budget and Finance Staff.
- Work with program managers across OCIO to review, manage, and track expenditures and spend plans.
- Support ad hoc reporting and analysis for executive leadership team
Front Office Liaison
- Develop and deliver executive communications.
- Coordinate, review, and proofread executive presentations to OCIO and external leadership.
- Support department wide training and other strategic meetings