Our Quality Policy is defined and strongly driven by the following management principles and behaviors:
- Build a mutually profitable relationship with our customers, ensuring their long-term success through the understanding of their needs and the needs of their customers as well
- Achieve our commitments for quality, cost, and schedule
- Enhance the systematic research process and use of best preventive practices at all levels and ensure reliable risk management
- Drive continual improvement and innovation based upon efficient business processes, well-defined measurements, best practices, and customer surveys
- Develop staff competencies, creativity, empowerment and accountability through appropriate development programs and show strong management involvement and commitment
Magnus strives to be the best provider of IT security support services in the industry. Through the use of these guiding principles, everyone at Magnus is accountable for fully satisfying our customers by meeting or exceeding their needs and expectations with best-in-class solutions and services. We place emphasis on teamwork, and partnership with our clients to produce optimum contract performance.
Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction 100% of the time.
We have guided our Quality Policy, and business culture based on the following Quality Objectives:
- Customer Satisfaction
- Staff Development
This Quality Policy shall be:
- Available and maintained as documented information
- Communicated, understood, and applied within the organization
- Available to relevant interested parties, as appropriate
Shivaji Sengupta – CEO January 1st 2020